CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

met someone

hi there...
I never been happy like this before..
WHY???
Ha.. I just met someone that i really7x miss before.. he's my friend like a childhood friend..
the worst thing is..i don't even know that he's was "here" a few weeks ago! *damn!*
I called him purposely..*to make sure if he still used the same number or not* I just tried.. The best is he called me back!! *seems like he still use the same number* Then he asked me out wanna meet me..He was bored at home.. *That was the wonderful moment for me.. hehehe..* I just say..meet me outside.. N yeah! we're met.. I have a big smile on my face when i see him waiting outside my house.. hehe.. we sit on the garage.. it's raining outside though.. He told me a lot of story..I enjoyed listen to him..
ok then.. i cant tell u guys a lot of things here.. i gtg.. wanna go to bed.. bye!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment