CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I Miss You

Hey You!                                        
    U know what ??                
        I miss u damn much!!!
                   
                           I miss the time we had together.. Now..
                      i notice that we're not that closed anymore..
      i miss the moment where u used to tease me.. kissed me.
                                                                         
                                                                                                                                         
                                            shared food n drinks..

        and a lot of memories we've built together..

                    I do miss the time we laugh out loud together..


 i really miss it when u hug me in the morning when u came to class. It makes me feels safe be w/ u. When i miss u..i usually hug u so that u know I really miss u..

                                                         I miss the way u hold me tight..


                The most thing that i like bout you is..to know that u care bout me much!  I like the way you are..


Last few years..
                                                 We always have time w/ each other..
           we jogged in the morning & evening... have fun w/ each other company. I never get bored w/ you..

Then I Aware....
do u ever feel the same way as i do???????


HURMMMMMM......


   Now I miss you soooo much!!!   I wanna hug u but u'r far away from me & I don't have any chance...

0 comments:

Post a Comment