CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 22, 2011

Blog song...

today i've change my blog song..
why ???
I'll tell u why.. There's got a secret behind all of this..
a secret?? yes.. n i'm gonna tell u guys..
erm.. It begin like this.. At the 1st place I didn't like any of korean song..until I heard one of my BESTFRIEND sang this song ( BEAUTIFUL) to me last a few couple of week or month.. NA-AH!! I DON'T REALLY REMEMBER IT.. When he sang the song in front of me..I felt like " am i that beautiful until u have to sing this song to me?? n yet when i ask u to do the same w/ other girl..u don't want.." He sang the song again n again..until i bored n became to like the song too!! The next day...
He : " u wanna know why i keep singing the same song again n again?"
Me: "what?? why??
He : " that song is about a beautiful girl just like u. u'r beautiful!"
Me: "this is not the right time to make a joke"
He : " i'm not joking.. honestly..i like u.. i like ur way..plus u'r cute! PURE! u'r cute in ur way w/out acting to be cutier..
Me: * blush * -_-


ok.. until here for now..
to be continued..
bye2..

0 comments:

Post a Comment