CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 8, 2011

nice day..

I have so much fun at school today
i pranked w/ my friend..
like usuall...
during add math class.. jj taught me..
during chemis class..we listening to the teacher telling us about his life when he was kid..
me n Lo laugh much heard that..
after recess..we got BM class.. like usuall we listening to the teacher jokes..
all of us laughing..
BUT
comes the physic period(last period)..we all getting silent..BORED..
teacher noticed us but she keep on teaching us..
me n jj keeping our eyes on people doing...
a lot of attitude we've seen..
sometimes we laugh at them..
then.. jj tied my hair nicely..i just let him..to tied it..
i know he getting bored so i dont care much when he played w/ my hair..
20 minutes b4 goin back home..
teacher asked us to cleaning up the classroom..so we did..
then one of my friend noticing something on me..
she said " wow..nice hair tied. who tied it?"
i said "jj"
after that i realized that jj had tied my hair neatly n nicely..that makes my friend keep on compliment bout it..
thx jj!! love ya! peace!

0 comments:

Post a Comment